After a whirlwind summer… I’m back on the blog! My plan is to resume regular posting moving into the fall, but I’ll share that plan in another post. For now, let’s talk about back to school. I’m feeling quite ahead of myself this year having everything bought and ready to go – and it’s still a week before school lets in (I’m not naive enough to think this will be the standard for the rest of the year). In the video below, I go into full detail with each of the items shown – check it out!
- EcoVessel – I love the practical size and durability of this BPA free Scout water bottle. The convenient handle and no-tilt design will serve the boys well as they use these in school.
- Skechers – We are huge fans of Skechers footwear; good quality sneakers are well worth the investment. The boys love that their styles light up and I love the convenience of velcro. Loic’s sneakers. Hudson’s sneakers.
- Wildkin – Both boys will be heading back to school with Wildkin backpacks. I opted for these based on their solid construction and practical design. The wide openings, padded straps, bottle holders and front porches are solid wins!
- Mabel’s Labels – Investing in well-made, durable labels is an absolute must for me. Losing and mixing-up belongs at school is almost inevitable, but with everything labeled it makes it so easy to identify what belongs to your child. I ordered the Ultimate Back to School Combo and the Little Kid School Combo for each of the boys.
- Re-play Snack Stacks – These aren’t just cute, they’re beyond convenient! Being able to use individually or connect multiple containers means I will be able to easily put together veggies/dip and yogurt/granola.
- Mi-fold – This is such a neat concept that really warrants a full review (coming soon). Suffice is to say for now, that being able to send the boys to school with a safe and portable booster is going to make a huge difference for us. After school change of plans where the grandparents are on pick-up duty will no longer mean a shuffle around of booster seats.
Enter below to win a $35 store credit to Re-Play (perfect timing to take advantage of their free shipping over $35 too!)